Thursday, October 13, 2011

I am back..well sort of

Well I have been busy while I have been away from my blog.  I had baby number two in August (a boy!!!!) and all of a sudden have become a stay at home mom for my 3 1/2 year old daughter and a newborn.  Much different life taking my daughter to preschool twice a week and trying to manage all the other things on the go.  I think managing a classroom of 20 Kindergarten students is much easier.  Just means I need to get my life back into a routine. 

This year is going to be very different, I don't go back to work until September 2012.  I am looking forward to exploring and seeing life through the eyes of both my kids.  Now that my son is 2 months I think I can get myself ready and not feel like my heads in the clouds.  I have started to take time for myself each day.  Reading all the great ideas on the blogs, yoga a couple days, and trying to get outside in our little village town Steveston.  It is the place where they are filming the new tv series Once Upon a Time on ABC.  I will post pictures if they start filming again.

I know I kept saying I will post post pictures of my class and some of the things we worked on last year.  I will do that and I am going to also see if I can share some of the great things we did.  I don't know how all the great bloggers juggle work, their blog and all the amazing units and materials they make.  I have envy but so happy people share as it is wonderful.  I am enjoying looking at everything and filling my dropbox of freebies to use next year and have been pinning like crazy.

Please drop me a line, ask me questions, let me know what you would like to see ( I need a little direction to my blog)

Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment